Re: Expected behavior when clicking on a title bar?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Expected behavior when clicking on a title bar?
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 12:55:53 -0400

Edwin,

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 11:21 edwin ancaer <eancaer@gmail.com> wrote:

Let's blame  GNUMail for unexpectedly sending the previous message. As I said, I replaced the mouse,and now everything is working fine: clicking  and double clicking the title bar, using the scroll wheel... it  all work as you described.

Cool. I’m glad to hear you solved it.

Only remaining problem are the unnecessary artefact of the redrawing of the windows as it i scrolling up                                                                    I can imagine there are more urgent problems to solve.

This is the window manager not GNUstep.  GNUstep only draws the contents.  You can have GNUstep draw the window itself, but it doesn’t currently do that by default.

Thanks

Edwin Ancaer