Re: How to add a defaults database to a theme ?

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: How to add a defaults database to a theme ?
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 13:24:38 +0200

On 2019-05-10 13:06:02 +0200 Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Bertrand,
>
> I think you are misreading the compiler warning. This just complains that the
> class that this method is on already has an instance variable with the name
> „defaults“. You should just use a different name for your local variable
> instead. Maybe something like „user_defaults“?
>
> Hope this helps,
> Fred
Thanks,

I can get rid of the warning in this way, but I think my problem is different.
In the code hereafter, is standardUserDefaults the database of the theme, or
the database of the app using the theme ? If it's the theme 's one, how could I
write to it with the command line. Should I use the bundle identifier ?

Bertrand