Re: How to add a defaults database to a theme ?

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: How to add a defaults database to a theme ?
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 19:43:51 +0200

On 2019-05-10 19:31:46 +0200 Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard.frith-macdonald@theengagehub.com> wrote:

As an example, the Resources/Info.plist might control window decorations with:

{
    GSThemeDomain = {
        GSBackHandlesWindowDecorations = NO;
    };
}

Yes, I know and the theme did already have this. But this does not work until I set "defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSBackHandlesWindowDecorations NO" or if I use SystemPreferences to set it. That's why I said I need to investigate further.

and have the default theme colors (including transparency) archived into:

Resources/ThemeColors.clr

Rik is quite a mess on this: several widgets colors are coded the way I described before. I may try to correct this later.

Bertrand