Re: Problem with GNUtls 3.6.7

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Problem with GNUtls 3.6.7
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 01:27:41 -0600

Well, I remove completely GNUstep. Run "make clean" then configure and
make but still the same problem. I will report this problem. This is not
the first time I have a problem with this distro. Initially I was not
able to compile gnustep due to a internal compiler error. This was
solved after an update of all gcc packages. I switch to PCLinuxOS
because don't use systemd, I had many problems with systemd on OpenSUSE.
Regards.

Germán