Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 13:24:52 +0100

Le 18 nov. 2019 à 12:31, Gregory Casamento <greg.casamento@gmail.com> a écrit :

Currently I know about the following missing functionality:

* ARC
* block support
* template support (for collection objects like NSArray<NSString *>)

What else is currently missing?  Is anyone interested in helping to implement these features in gcc?

Well I don’t know if it’s an OBJC-2.0 functionality, but rik.theme doesn’t compile with gcc and the legacy runtime because it needs objc_setAssociatedObject et objc_getAssociatedObject, which are present in the gnustep runtime.
Bertrand