Re: GNUstep Discord Server

From: Liam Proven
Subject: Re: GNUstep Discord Server
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 17:24:39 +0100

On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 15:59, Umberto Cerrato <umbertocerrato@outlook.it> wrote:

> Unfortunately there seems there is nothing like it atm...

The main FOSS team-chat tool, apart from classic IRC, seems to be
Rocket.chat. We use it at my employers and it works quite well for
business stuff: i.e., not voice and video and so on, but rich-text,
images, quoting, threading, ad-hoc groups, etc.

FOSS server, FOSS clients for most OSes including mobile, and
accessible via a browser.

Email: lproven@cix.co.uk - Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: lproven@gmail.com