Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Which ObjC2.0 features are missing in the latest GCC?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 06:25:40 -0500

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 6:05 AM H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@goldelico.com> wrote:
Please count me as manpower you loose by deprecating GCC (even if I contribute only indirectly through my project mySTEP). So this is not a simple reprioritization.

A somewhat dispassionate question so don't take this the wrong way: Does the value you add equal or exceed the gain which might be achieved by the rest of the project if we lose gcc?

GC
--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/