Re: LuserNET Preferences setting

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: LuserNET Preferences setting
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 00:10:05 +0200

Hi Riccardo,

Great ! I got the list from the news server news.free.fr (my French provider).

I will use LuserNET only for reading old posts and go on posting new messages
with GNUMail.
I am not enough expert to propose patches: I need first to understand and learn
many things.
Maybe in a few months...  ;-)

--
Bien cordialement,