Re: Vespucci and Flexisheet : Webkit deprecated dependencies ?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Vespucci and Flexisheet : Webkit deprecated dependencies ?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 12:29:03 +0200

Hi,

Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment wrote:
So I removed the header calls about FSFunctionHelp in the GNUmakefile
and even in other headers where it was named, and I could make the FlexiSheet app.
Thank You for your help.

Possible hack,you can also install libs-simplebwekit from sources.
Never being released, it is reasonable that it is not present in Debian or Raspbian.

Vespucci is a rudimentary browser which is essentially testbed for SWK itself.

About the only useful thing you can do now is browse the Reference documentation without kicking up Firefox. Useful if you are on a Raspberry or other similar system, but not much more.

So I shall not try about Vespucci  anymore.

well, you can play with it.. but not of much use. For our documentation it is good enough! For more, patches needed :-P Just wanted to false hopes.

Although it prompted me to make a micro-fix to SWK since a lont time!

Riccardo