Re: StepSync 0.1 : wrong path and folders empty

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: StepSync 0.1 : wrong path and folders empty
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 20:33:23 +0200

Hi Riccardo,

I built the last release of StepSync I found from the gap repo (i.e. 1.1 according to the info panel) and I could test a sync of a large amount of data from a mounted usb hard drive (source) to my ssd drive (target) where my home directory is set : 15,5 GiB with a plenty of subfolders and 2679 files (music). All those folders ans files were created/copied and the analysis did a correct check after all.
I also noted that the gauge (progress bar) was working fine.

Cheers,
Patrick