Re: GNUstep.app, was: Debian Package Repository...

From: Johannes Brakensiek
Subject: Re: GNUstep.app, was: Debian Package Repository...
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:19:09 +0100

Thank you, Greg.

On 18 Jan 2021, at 17:14, Gregory Casamento wrote:

* Aaron Hillegass/Adam Preble: Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X. 4th ed. Addison-Wesly, 2012.

He gets the project COMPLETELY wrong in this book.  His misconception about us needing the "absolute latest" of gcc and other assumptions he made without really checking with us are damaging.

Yes, I know. But that was 2nd edition (maybe still 3rd?). So I’ve referenced 4th. He dropped the (wrong) part about GNUstep, but added information about ARC, properties and so on. So, 4th ed., best choice for my taste. ;)