Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:12:40 +0000

Gregory,

On 19/01/2021 12:01, Gregory Casamento wrote:
    Mhm AWS...
    Not a fan of Amazon :P

Don't care

You floated the idea of a CoC over Christmas and this is the kind of exchange that makes me think that the project might need one. I understand that you don't want to derail the thread with long discussions of the merits of different vendors but this kind of confrontational and dismissive reply is not what I'd expect from a leader of an inclusive free software or open source project.

David