Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 07:50:39 -0500

I wasn't referring to you.  I was referring to the summary dismissal of AWS.  Do you have a reason why you don't like them?  I've worked with AWS many times and it is ideally suited to this kind of thing.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 7:48 AM Umberto Cerrato <umbertocerrato@outlook.it> wrote:
Thank you David very much.

No problem though. I took it like “do not care about it” referring to me. (Not that Gregory would not care lol!) xD

--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron