Re: Using GnuStep on a day to day basis, strange basic bugs

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Using GnuStep on a day to day basis, strange basic bugs
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 13:34:58 +1100

Hi Tomaž

Debian 10 user here, gworkspace.app 0.9.4-1+b2

An RTF file opens in 'Grr' for me, with an ``NSInvalidArgumentException:
RSSFeed(Instance) does not recognise setSuperElement`` error. Boo.

Right-clicked the file > GWorkspace main menu > File > Open with...; this
works. Brings up a prompt, where I am able to type `/usr/bin/libreoffice', and
the file opens with libreoffice. I do not know path to the textedit binary file.

Perhaps re-installing TextEdit package can help?

--
Svetlana Tkachenko
Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation