Re: Problem with icns file

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Problem with icns file
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 22:34:51 +0100

Hi,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
I tried to replace it with a 48x48 InnerSpace_Icon.tiff but it didn't work.
Should it work ? If so, I must have missed something and should retry. I
remember to have replaced tiff files with png files in rik.theme long ago.
Using a different type should be possible but only one file (with the same base
name) at the time would be allowed. But I was asking why you didn’t use 48x48
inside of the icns file.

I think to remember we use only the "name" of the file (and if not we should). So if the application has a .tiff file, the theme should be able to have a .png or .icns file. If not, I think we have a bug somewhere.

Riccardo