Re: Web site matrix

From: Frederik Seiffert
Subject: Re: Web site matrix
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:33:57 +0200

Am 15.08.2021 um 18:11 schrieb Daniel Boyd <danieljboyd@icloud.com>:

I think the web site could benefit from a matrix along these lines:
<image001.png>

This is just a example. Obviously, you’d want to add lines for the BSDs and MacOS etc. And there may be better columns and a better layout. This was just my original thought.

I really like this suggestion! It’s fundamental to figure out this matrix as a newcomer, and I don't think there’s currently any one place that makes it as clear as this suggestion.

Would be great to add Windows MSVC as well with the note that it’s currently working for Base only.

Frederik