NSInvalidArgumentException building GSspell.service

From: Mick Bert
Subject: NSInvalidArgumentException building GSspell.service
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 23:00:08 +0000

Again, after installing gnustep-make 2.9.0, and gnustep-base 1.28.0, compiling gnustep-gui 0.29.0 on a debian powerpc port with clang 9.0.1-16.1, I got the error:

Creating GSspell.service/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist...
././obj/make_services: Uncaught exception NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: Tried to init dictionary with nil key

and I have no idea about how to proceed.

--

Mick