Re: NSInvalidArgumentException building GSspell.service

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSInvalidArgumentException building GSspell.service
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:59:49 +0200

Hi,

Mick Bert wrote:
Quite in trouble in compiling libobj2, but I suspect the problem is in clang (9) installation, and how to tell cmake to use it, instead of gcc. May be better if I afford one new task at a time: either powerpc or clang. Since I cannot change the cpu, I will probably switch to gcc :-D

that is a very wise idea!
I will run updates this week and see how things go on PPC, but release should definitely work fine on PPC, I tested it with GCC.

Be sure to clean any libobjc2 trace before switching to gcc, clean configure make and base and run "make check" on base perhaps.

Riccardo