Re: CPPFLAGS ignored compiling gui

From: Mick Bert
Subject: Re: CPPFLAGS ignored compiling gui
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:58:20 +0000

On 10/09/2021 09:06, Fred Kiefer wrote:
this sounds a bit strange. You are building GNUstep with clang but point it to
use the gcc libobjc? This might work but surely it isn’t a recommended setup.
Why would you want to do that? When using clang you should be using the GNUstep
libobjc2.
It is the first time I build gnustep with clang (basically it's the first time I use clang at all). Moreover I'm fighting with a debian port weakly mantained, so I am not sure all the necessary packages are available.

Ok, now I try your suggestion!
Thanks
--
Mick