GNUstep Build Guide

From: Riccardo Canalicchio
Subject: GNUstep Build Guide
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 09:00:19 +0200

Hi gnusteppers,
After some years not playing with it, I am trying to setup a new linux environment with GNUstep and I got lost with the different guides and repositories, I hope this is the right place to ask for some support.

My goal is to build it from source, so that I can also try to contribute. If possible I would like to use an ubuntu image as base. In case you think Ubuntu is not the best base image, please feel free to suggest a different setup.

Where would it be the best place to look to get started?

thanks,
Riccardo