Re: NSURL methods

From: Hugo Melder
Subject: Re: NSURL methods
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 14:28:59 +0200

I think we didn't add this commit to the changelog. Here is the link to the corresponding Apple API Documentation: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/foundation/nsurlsessiondownloadtask. I still have to write the "nsurlsessiond" daemon to support background tasks.

On Friday, September 24, 2021 03:52 CEST, "Svetlana Tkachenko" <svetlana@members.fsf.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks Hugo!

> In the last couple of weeks/months I've worked a lot with the GNUstep frameworks and really like the intuitiveness of Objective-C/Cocoa. I recently implemented some new NSURL methods and the NSURLSessionDownloadTask. It's already merged :) (Thank you for all the tips and tricks you gave me while reviewing my code).

Where are the NSURL methods documented? It would be a bit interesting for me to see what they do. Apologies if I missed it in some release notes; if that's the case, please let me know also. Thanks

Regards,
Svetlana