How GNUstep does the theming of the dock tiles for minimized windows ? S

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: How GNUstep does the theming of the dock tiles for minimized windows ? Should I create a Tile image file for minimized windows ?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:36:11 +0200

Hi ! I need some help for my theme https://github.com/BertrandDekoninck/Sombre

In the branche « binary », I've created a windowmaker theme named Sombre.themed to better match my Sombre.theme gnustep theme. Dock tiles look better with this wmaker theme and Sombre gnustep theme. But it's not coherent.

When you minimize a window of a GNUstep app in Windowmaker, the tile doesn't use common_Tile.tiff, which is the tile I use both in wmaker and GNUstep Sombre themes. You can see in the screenshot attached that two tiles are minimized windows : they have a title. The Firefox one matches custom_Tile.tiff, as apps tiles do. But "bertrand" (GWorkspace window for my home) doesn't.

Any idea ? Should I create another tile file for minimized windows in Sombre.theme/Resources/ThemeImages ? How should I name it ?

Bertrand Dekoninck