[DMCA-Activists] Proclus on Playfair and Apple Use of DMCA

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Proclus on Playfair and Apple Use of DMCA
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:39:09 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: playfair on x86, Apple uses DMCA
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:32:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

The worm turns a little more.

http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/04/04/16/1358215.shtml?tid=107&tid=123&tid=141&tid=187&tid=188&tid=99

Although this is quite predictable, it is still infuriating.  We must come
up with a more vigorous response to this outrage.  Apple cannot be allowed
to kill a free software project.  I will gladly insert playfair into freenet
as soon as it becomes compatible with GNU-Darwin ;-}.

Meanwhile, GNU-Darwinists are also active elsewhere, esp plumber.  Check
this out.

On 16 Apr, plumber wrote:
> "Initiative against apple DMCA (48 hours ago by plumber :D)
>
> create a folder pub on your personal web server
> and share the playfair src"
>
> Plumber
>
> http://openjaguar.online.fr/pub/
> http://openpanther.online.fr/pub/
> http://mmw.online.fr/pub/
> http://almisr.online.fr/pub/
> http://monkeyfacepresident.online.fr/pub/

> today I have a little badly with the eyes because the cops were against
> the modern art and my vision to offer sharper colors to the decoration
>
> :D

Cheers!

Regards,
proclus