Re: [DotGNU]'best damned development environment'

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]'best damned development environment'
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:40:34 -0600

Jonathan P Springer wrote:

Hmmm... This sounds like something I as a 'wanna-contributor' could sink
my teeth into.  Some sorta 'wikitexi' app.  I'll have to do a
little research -- wikipedia, phpGroupware, and sgmltexi spring to mind.
How WYSIWYG is necessary?  I don't feel quite up to tackling margins
:-).

So will you take the project? If you do, please tell me, and when you have areas you are forced to neglect for some reason, please forward info here, so that I can add tasks to the tree. If you're feeling really nice, you can also write the texinfo source for me ;)

--
Linus?  Whose that?
        -- clueless newbie on #Linux