Re: [DotGNU]autotools

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]autotools
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:29:22 +1000

S11001001 wrote:

> I have been considering methods with which to support autoconf/automake in DG,
> and here is the model I have come up with:

I will note that pnetlib and pnetcurses already use automake/autoconf
to build C# applications.  It's a bit hacky at the moment, but I've been
thinking of writing some standard autoconf macros to detect C#
compilers and what-not.  My plan is to base it on the Java-related
macros in the GNU Autoconf Macro Archive:

http://www.gnu.org/software/ac-archive/

Cheers,

Rhys.