[DotGNU]VRS vs. SEE

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]VRS vs. SEE
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:11:11 -0600

I know that VRS discussion has moved, but I was reading the project proposals VRS section, and gained a much better grasp of it. If VRS is the opposite of SEE (and is a superior solution to the same problem, from what I gather), is the SEE/DEE project scrapped?

--
MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years
of careful development.