Re: [DotGNU]What Web Services Are NOT

From: John
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]What Web Services Are NOT
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:25:18 -0600

S11001001 wrote:

> Observing this, and various "Economist" viewpoints that webservices are the
> next generation of flexible, integrated business solutions, does DotGNU really
> need to dabble in userland?

All businesses start with a person, a plan, and capital. In the
beginning, they're all users. I remember that once upon a time the
so-called grey market commerce - person to person transactions were
quoted as some really amazing percentage of all transactions by
commonality rather than by capital transfer.

So, supporting both on the same background might be "a good idea".

John Le'Brecage