Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU user newbie

From: Laurentiu Matei
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU user newbie
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:53:19 +0300

James Michael DuPont wrote:

I have put my article/tutorial on hold. If you want to work with me on
it, that would be cool : You can find some examples webservices here :
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~mdupont/

Thanks for the link!
I'd be glad to help you with the article. Please send me the current status and what more needs to be done.

in fact, send you ssh public key to address@hidden and request to get a
developers account on demo.dotgnu.org

I will.

Right now, non lots of vapor.  MDS is working on some stuff right now.
Do you have any experince with SAML and XACML?

No. I'm new into the whole XML / Web service thing but I will have to adapt very fast. :-)

After getting the CVS source I saw there is an apache2 directory, but it's empty. Is there a dgee module that works with Apache 2?

Regards,
Lars