Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU user newbie

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU user newbie
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:28:36 -0400

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 06:02 AM, Laurentiu Matei wrote:
[...]
3. I need a standard way to handle authentication & access control. I was looking at SAML and XACML. What are my options with DotGNU?

I'm working on a C# API for this right now! =) There is no direct support for SAML or XACML as of yet, but if you tell me what your needs are, you may be surprised at how soon they can be met.

Cheers!

mds