RE: [DotGNU][Winforms] Popup

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: RE: [DotGNU][Winforms] Popup
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:56:14 -0400

fixed in cvs

From: Simon Guindon [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Tue 9/2/2003 7:19 PM
To: Portable.NET
Subject: [DotGNU][Winforms] Popup

So I'm working with PopupControl for my ComboBox and I think I'm finding no mouse events (maybe keyboard events too?) are hitting the PopupControl.  I've a listbox showing my items in the ComboBox on the PopupControl and I can't select any items or anything, can't scroll either, and all this does work on our ListBox with the patch on savannah if its on a regular form.  I know me and Rhys were working on debugging to see if any key events are hitting PopupControl but I hit some debug problems with the new ToString() method he added to xevent.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this problem at all, if mouse events are getting to PopupControl?

Take care,
Simon