Re: [DotGNU]Mac OS X PInvoke question

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Mac OS X PInvoke question
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 11:35:35 -0400

i have done pinvoke on .dylib files on os x. everything seems to work
the same. i dont know about the framework libraries though. in
pnet/support/dynlib.c there is code to open a dylib file. if the
framework library cannot be opened by a NSCreateObjectFileImageFromFile,
then pnet does not currently support it. i dont know what it takes to
open a framework library file, but it maybe that you can use NSAddImage
(in which case it'll work now), or some other NSObject* function.

-alias