Re: [DotGNU]SWF + DrawArc

From: Thomas Fritzsche
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SWF + DrawArc
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:53:13 -0000 (UTC)

Hi Rhys,

sorry.... the problem is that the Xsharp version of DrawArc (+ DrawPie /
FillPie) is mirrored at the x-axis. I think the windows version is the
reference (described so in the microsoft specification) and so I changed
the Xsharp layer. I also changed the RadioButton default theme, because
here is a call to DrawArc.

I'm a dotgnu newbie and I hope this makes sense.