Re: [DotGNU]SWF + DrawArc

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SWF + DrawArc
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:21:05 +1000

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 08:53 am, Thomas Fritzsche wrote:

> sorry.... the problem is that the Xsharp version of DrawArc (+ DrawPie /
> FillPie) is mirrored at the x-axis. I think the windows version is the
> reference (described so in the microsoft specification) and so I changed
> the Xsharp layer. I also changed the RadioButton default theme, because
> here is a call to DrawArc.

OK.  Well, it is probably better to fix this in System.Drawing.Xsharp, rather
than Xsharp.  The Xsharp library exports the X11 semantics, and
System.Drawing.Xsharp then maps that to whatever ugliness that System.Drawing
requires.  I'd like to preserve the X11 semantics in Xsharp, if possible.

If you could modify your patch accordingly and re-send, then I would
appreciate it.

Cheers,

Rhys.