[DotGNU]Differences between winform implementations

From: Adam Ballai
Subject: [DotGNU]Differences between winform implementations
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:43:00 -0700

I'm trying to get an application to be cross winform implementation compliant.
I was wondering about the implementation of TextBoxBase and RichTextBox for
pnet's winforms.  I noticed that RichTextBox wasn't implemented and began
stubbing it out from TextBoxBase, and then I realized not all properties and
methods that are in the MSDN docs are consistant with our implementation.
Any reason other than someone missed a method or property here or there?  If
its okay, I'll begin adding the stubs to the missing methods/properties.
Just give me the go, thanks.

minddog
--
http://www.adamballai.com