Re: [DotGNU]Posters?

From: Rich Baumann
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Posters?
Date: 21 Sep 2003 03:51:17 -0400

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 17:01, Eric Altendorf wrote:
> Has anyone made up posters for campus distribution?

Yes, I hacked up some postscript files for the winforms contest. Because
of font and image embedding, the files are over 300k each. There are 3
variants, each with a color and a grayscale version. You can download
them from http://qcpages.qc.edu/~rbauman1/winforms.posters.tar.gz
(~900k).

Could someone please put that up on a GNU mirror or something? My school
account has a bandwidth cap, iirc, so the sooner there's another source
the better.

Rich