Problem with (Re: [DotGNU]Posters?)

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Problem with (Re: [DotGNU]Posters?)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:29:24 -0700

On Sunday 21 September 2003 06:34, Baron Schwartz wrote:
> I've put a copy onto my own webspace, and I don't think there is
> any quota (but I guess I'll find out if there is, huh?).  There's
> an ACM society here, which I'll put a message to, and I may be able
> to poster around campus some myself (I'm not a student anymore).
>
> http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~bps7j/winforms.posters.tar.gz

thanks, just downloaded these.

they display fine in gv, but when I print them, the prizes table is
100% black with only the caption "Top Contest Prizes" visible in
gray.  This is on both the bw and color versions, on an hp laserjet
1200, which is supposed to be a postscript printer.... :-)

anyone else having this problem, or is it my local issue?

--
Eric Altendorf    //    http://www.speedtoys.com/~eric