Re: [DotGNU]Posters?

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Posters?
Date: 21 Sep 2003 14:51:58 -0500

Rich Baumann <address@hidden> writes:
> Yes, I hacked up some postscript files for the winforms contest.
> Could someone please put that up on a GNU mirror or something? My school
> account has a bandwidth cap, iirc, so the sooner there's another source
> the better.

Sure, if I have a cap, it doesn't affect me.  Try

http://csserver.evansville.edu/~sc87/dotgnu/winforms.posters.tar.gz

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Man has never reconciled himself to the ten commandments.

Defcon explosion lynch Crypto AG Manfurov Ruby Ridge red noise MD5 SHA
CESID supercomputer BLU-97 A/B Adriatic Bellcore EuroFed