Re: [DotGNU]__gc arrays

From: Ilyak Kasnacheev
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]__gc arrays
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:31:37 +0400

Rhys Weatherley wrote:

Off-topic P.S.: It looks like Mono has finally gotten a CVM-style interpreter. No mention of where they got the idea from, of course ... *sigh*
The problem is that we have more good ideas, they have manpower.
They can easily implement all our ideas with that manpower.

We should catch up with core libs and get all things written for mono to work for us, i guess.