Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 for MinGW (back-port)

From: Maciek Plewa
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 for MinGW (back-port)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 00:14:54 +0800

Gopal V wrote:

It's been all over pnet ... I'll add a new macro to configure.in (as soon as I get cvs/ssh working for me ... it isn't right now)

Thanks for that :)

Same patch id , new patchfile...
Btw, I saw you on irc a few minutes ago .. And in
response,  I think you should be using response files
to handle long params . (I think the ILSpawnProcess
already does that).

OK, I'll submit with the same ID. I'm looking at the code with response files now, I'll just have to check if I can use this method with CreateProcess (existing function uses spawnvp) - this is basically the only way we can launch a process on Win and redirects its stdout to a pipe. Thanks for the suggestion, it may save me a lot of time.

--
Maciek Plewa
Military Research and Simulations Initiative

http://mil-sim.net/contact