Re: address@hidden: Grid for DotGNU]

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Grid for DotGNU]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> How can I help? What steps are necessary to start
> some
> coding? I mean, where to start? I looked to the
> Library
> Status page and I found lots of things to implement,
> but
> I don't know exactly what each method needs to do. I
> just know their names.

Read http://wiki.dotgnu.org/SystemWindowsForms first
..

I don't know much about the GridControl that he needs
.
Maybe it's PropertyGrid and maybe it's DataGrid ... :)
Just have a look at one of the simpler controls before
you start working . I'd advise MonthCalendar as I
wrote
that myself. Because Button is probably too simple .

Btw, show up on IRC ... if you have any questions ..

Gopal