Re: address@hidden: Grid for DotGNU]

From: Llewellyn Pritchard
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Grid for DotGNU]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:20:49 +0200

The propertygrid is a beast of all kinds!

Before you start, you need to be very comfortable with the following:
- TypeConvertors
- Editors
- Attributes
- Reflection
 and of course Drawing

The way MS does it is very does it, is not good. The PropertyGrid provides
no reuse for its components, and hence if you wanna use the functionality,
you need to know use reflection or some other hack to access it.

I have done a gridsheet like control, that would be handy to look at.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/xacc/xacc/xacc/Controls/Grid.cs?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.1

Regards

leppie