[DotGNU]DotGNU TODO item for newcomers

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU TODO item for newcomers
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 04:07:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I know there's quite a large number of people on
this list who are just lurking because there's
nothing they "think" they can do here ...

I just update pnetlib-status on dotgnu and it will
appear on the website in an hour or so ...

I noticed that we're missing a lot of simple basic
stuff in Microsoft.JScript namespace .. Things like
enums , ArrayWrapper , DateTimePrototype .. Functional
things which are needed when the parser actually
manages to use it.

Also, filling in an enum is a damn easy way to get
working on pnetlib :)

Gopal