dragora-devel

Re: [Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition (final decision)

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition (final decision)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:21:15 -0300

El Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:01:52 +0100
Lucas Sköldqvist <address@hidden> escribió:
> Sounds good, I’m excited!
>
> >   - Content.  The idea for the content is like the Midnight
> > Commander page.  You can take a look to
> > http://www.midnight-commander.org (I want to start with the content
> > soon as I can).
>
> Could you elaborate?

The idea is very simple: add the essential information on the main
page.  Like: project description, community or channels of
communication, how to reports bugs and how to get involved.  I've added
partial content[1] for sseche, which is working on the CSS:

  [1] http://fossil.dragora.org/repo.fsl/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki

I am using the embedded documentation feature from Fossil,
https://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/embeddeddoc.wiki

If you clone the repo, you can edit index.wiki with your preferred
text editor, see https://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/wiki_rules

Any suggestion / idea is welcome.

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net