dragora-devel

[Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition (final decision)

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-devel] Website, new proposition (final decision)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:57:05 -0300

Hi Guys,

According of what has been discussed yesterday via VoIP.  The final
decision for the new infrastructure for the the website is
with Fossil[1].

  http://fossil.dragora.org is the temporary site to work.  This will
  be switched to http://dragora.org.

The source code is now under Fossil (exported from git), this is a
fresh repository from scratch, is equal to the 'master' branch from
http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/dragora.git/ but whihout the git
history, good for a small size.  If you're looking for the complete
history, go to Savannah repository.

What is missing?:

  - Add users (members of Dragora).  If you wish, you can register
    yourself at the Login page, and I can set the proper permissions
    according what you need.

  - Content.  The idea for the content is like the Midnight Commander
    page.  You can take a look to http://www.midnight-commander.org
    (I want to start with the content soon as I can).

To be more informed, please read:

  http://www.fossil-scm.org/schimpf-book/home (developers and editors).

  https://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/wikitheory.wiki
  (for editors only).

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net