duplicity-talk

Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeoutError

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] TimeoutError
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 18:41:50 +0100

On 21.12.2022 18:29, Vera Schmidt via Duplicity-talk wrote:
hey Ede,

my provider is Strato. I backuped my Download folder with LTS 22.4.1
successfully: 66,3 GB .
The last successful backup of my Document folder with LTS 20.04 was 29,3 GB,
according to the file manager the Document folder has now 44,1 GB.

the sum total size of the backup is irrelevant here. important is the size of
this one signatures file.

how about you create a full backup of "Dokumente" to a local file:// location
e.g. under /tmp/ . afterwards have a look inside and find out which size the signatures
file created is and report it here?

as far as i can find out quickly there is a 2GB file size limit for strato's
Hidrive.

I just missed the Auth-Hash in the logfile (not seeing the wood for the trees)
:(
Won't do it again and changed the password immediately.

well done.

..ede