dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] Re: [Dvd-devel] DVD-V authoring w/ free software

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: [Dvd-devel] DVD-V authoring w/ free software
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:05:14 +0100 (CET)

On 4 Mar 2002, Herbert Valerio Riedel wrote:

> I just like to inform you about some preliminary wip howto-draft I've
> put up at http://www.vcdimager.org/dvdv.phtml

I've successfully written a video DVD with dvdrecord (mastered on a
friend's windoze partition though, as we don't have vob/ifo generators
yet), so steps 3 and 4 are working.

ifo files will be a large problem - they're (mostly) undocumented, and
require all sorts of weird stuff (such as start sectors of vob files,
which probably can't be determined by anything running prior to mkisofs).

Do you have any code to start from yet? (I do, but it doesn't do too much
yet. Mostly analyzes existing ifo files to help figuring out their
layout.)

LLaP
bero

--
This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at
http://www.bero.org/terms.html