dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] Re: DVD+RW -- bigotry in web sites ...

From: Julián Muñoz
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: DVD+RW -- bigotry in web sites ...
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:58:53 +0000 (GMT)

Well, I think that industry decisions are more than respetable, in fact it
is interesting to see and try to understand them (in this case I have no
idea why this standard splitting happens, so I'd be very happy to be
ilustrated :-)

But what is sure is that from the end user point of view and for its
benefit, the more devices and standards are supported by Linux, the
better, and for this it is good that all the Linux developpers work in a
coherent and "synergic" way.

Don't you think ? :-)

Julián

But from the Linux point of view, its clear that

The fact is