dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] cdrecord oss-dvd packages for SuSE 8.2

From: Volker Kuhlmann
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] cdrecord oss-dvd packages for SuSE 8.2
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:33:20 +1200

On Sun 15 Jun 2003 06:16:39 NZST +1200, Robert M. Stockmann wrote:

> As i don't like ranting, i have made a homepage for my stuff :
>
> OSS DVD extensions for cdrtools  :
> http://crashrecovery.org/oss-dvd.html

Great, thanks!

I have taken the patch and added packages for SuSE 8.2 to the
collection. SuSE users wouldn't want to use those for other distros. The
package I made is identical to SuSE's (e.g. it keeps resmgr support) and
contains only a cdrecord-ossdvd binary and some docs, so it can be
installed along with the distro ones.

http://volker.dnsalias.net/soft/rpm/suse8.2/

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/             Please do not CC list postings to me.