dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Help with Sony DRX-500ULX drive

From: Scott Savarese
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] Help with Sony DRX-500ULX drive
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:45:32 -0400 (EDT)

Well I was able to get the firmware upgraded to 2.0f but I am still
getting an error:

trackno=0
dvdrecord: Input/output error. reserve track: scsi sendcmd: no error
CDB:  53 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00
status: 0x2 (CHECK CONDITION)
Sense Bytes: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 12 00 00 00 00 24 00 00 00
Sense Key: 0x5 Illegal Request, Segment 0
Sense Code: 0x24 Qual 0x00 (invalid field in cdb) Fru 0x0
Sense flags: Blk 0 (not valid)
cmd finished after 0.006s timeout 200s
dvdrecord: Cannot open new session.

Has anybody been able to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Scott