dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] Has anyone made a good dvd-video dvd in linux?

From: BlkPoohba
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] Has anyone made a good dvd-video dvd in linux?
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:03:40 -0400

If you would post your steps that would be great.  I cannot seem to get
it to work right.  I don't know what or where the problem is.  I am
currently capturing videos with a cronjob and streamer.  Then I use

ffmpeg -i file.avi -vc mpeg2video -r 25 -ab 128 -acodec mp2 -hq -b 3000
-minrate 2000 file.mpg

Is that the correct?  oh yeah, i'm capturing or converting at 576x432.
Sometimes i capture at that size and sometimes i put it in my ffmpeg
string.  still trying to see if there is a big difference. Please help